Web Application Development
- Created large-scale J2EE compliant applications using Java, JSP, Servlets, and Websphere/Ration IDE.
- Development of applications with Java and Spring/Hibernate architecture module.
- Other technologies implemented using Object Oriented Design, Persistence,
Inheritance, Beans, Swing, Socket Communication, XML, Cocoon framework, Opencms 9
and 10 configuration and utilization.
File Transport Processing
- These systems involved the encryption of data with secret agent and PGP (GnuPG).
- Applications also ship and receive data with SFTP, FTP, and Pop3.
- Configuration of Apache Tomcat Server version 5 to 9
- Configuration of Websphere Application server 6.1
- Databases created and optimization DB2, mySQL, postgresSQL among others.
- Created different Batch type processes with Java and C/C++,
processing large amounts of data and file manipulation.
- 3-D environments created with C/C++, OpenGL and visual studios.
PC application based, involving light sources, collision, texture mapping and more.